1. MALE BIRTH CONTROL - A university startup in India may be on the cusp of providing the world with a form of male contraceptive. The reversible procedure could cost as little as $10 in poor countries, and may provide males with years-long fertility control, overcoming compliance problems and avoiding ongoing costs associated with condoms and the female birth-control pill. Could you imagine this!!!???? What a miracle!
2. Lion - Ok, I'm a little late to this one. The film was incredible. Dev Patel gave such a moving performance. The movie is a profoundly stirring and sobering story of family, roots, identity, and home. You won't be disappointed.
3. Pasquale Jones - Went here for my birthday with family. It's the same team that opened Charlie Bird and yes, its another winner. The vibe is a slightly upscale, but relaxed. Best thing on the menu is their pizza (I know there is a lot of great pizza in NYC). This was my first experience with clam pizza and I wasn't disappointed. I would go for a special occasion as it's on the pricier side!
5. Kinstretch - These mobility classes are popping up all over NYC. I think they're wonderful for improving flexibility and strengthening in new ranges of motion. If you're interested, message me and I can put you in touch with some instructors!
6. Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner - One of my favorite shades is Crimson and Clover. One swipe and you get a tint. Two or more and it will deepen the color.